Are you ready to free yourself up to focus on the things you’re good at—the things that God has called YOU to do? My passion is walk along with you, to equip you with the tools you need in order to spread the gospel in this crazy world.
Do what you’re called to do—let me handle the rest.
So often I am asked, “What does a Virtual Assistant do?” Although I could give them a long description I usually tell them I’m doing all the tasks I love and have been doing for years, but now I do them to the glory of God and in the comfort of my own home office.
• Organize all digital records, receipts, orders, etc.
• Brainstorming, vision, and goal setting
• Vision boards and planning
• Scheduling & appointments
• Travel research and booking
• Project management
• Project timelines
• Manage Zoom meetings
• Website/Blog Maintenance
• Marketing (Social Media, SEO, Blog, Website) stats
• Online Customer Service (email, chat, social media)
• Offline Customer Service (inbound/outbound calls)
• Recruit and encourage team members
Graphic Design & Marketing
I started designing back in the cut & paste days, which was many moons ago. I love to design, especially when it’s for Him. A design will not only get you noticed, it will stand out from the rest. Let’s work through the options that are best for your brand and budget.
• Logo Design
• Websites starting at $499
• Social Media Marketing
• Business Cards
• Brochures & Booklets
• Print & Digital Ads
• Presentations, marketing plans, etc.
• Package Design
I’ve been writing blog posts, articles and content for marketing for over 20 years. One of my favorite jobs in the early 2000’s was working at the Bellingham Community College’s Writing Center in Washington State. Not only did I enjoy helping the students improve their essays and papers, it was where I fell in love with words.
• Content Writing
• Article/Blog/Guest Posting Submissions
• Email Marketing
• Policy & Procedure Writing