Congratulations on working to increase your business! Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind.
Page & Group Banner
- Submit attractive images for the banner. This will be seen all month and should have a DIY feel rather than pushing products. Submit photos both appropriate for vertical and horizontal.
- If you are a multi-level marketer, make sure the graphics align with the company’s policies.
- Submit a short description of you, your business and contact information. (Facebook page, website, etc.) This will go on the description of the banner image itself as well as the welcome letter (Pinned Post / Announcement) Your description may be edited as needed.
- All submissions must be in text format so it can be copy/pasted. i.e. sending a photo of your business card will not ensure that your information will transfer to the page/group.
- Comments as well as “loves, wows, and laughs” on the DIY Page increase the feeds it shows up on. Regular posts (image and text) reach around 1.2K and videos reach over 2K.
- Sharing from the DIY page also increases the reach so ask your family and friends to share… share… share!
- You may “Boost” your post for an additional fee. (Boosting price)
- Each post with images must be approved by an admin. If you do not have it approved, it may be subject to being deleted.
- Each post you submit will also go on the DIY page. If you post without approval, your post will not appear on the page.
- Each post must start with ***ADMIN APPROVED*** to cut down on reports, unnecessary comments, etc.
- Be creative with your posts. You may post a video, images, tutorials, etc. The group loves tutorial videos as well as tips, tricks and general ideas for DIY projects.
- Ask a question to encourage interaction from the group members.
- You are responsible to answer questions on your posts.
- You may delete or report any comments that you feel is inappropriate or promoting their own business.
- If you have any issues with the group members, message Stacey or Michael.
I look forward to helping you grow your business!